Friday, July 18, 2008

My friend maintains a truly entertaining blog. It is among the top 10 blogs I check when I only have about 8 minutes of time to waist (before I have to get back to responsibility) just to see if she's posted another tasty nugget of literary delight for me to consume. She, of course, introduced me to this gem-of-a-blog, for which I am profoundly grateful. Now I am able to stretch my 8 minutes into 12 effortlessly. Thank you Gina, I am seriously so blessed to have your blogging in my life.
You're all wondering if your blogs made it in to my top 10 aren't you? Aren't you? You'll never know...

3 comments:

gina bina said...

Ahh.....Abby Jane! I'm so flattered! Love you so much right now.

Danica Osborn said...

okay so i checked out the soblessed blog...is this one of your friends? she is too funny. it took me a few posts to realize it was all tongue in cheek humor, but it has been added to my google reader so i can be entertained regularly. thanks for sharing!

The Marsing's said...

Bout time for a new post....bout it bout it!