Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Didn't you know...

IT'S SUMMER???
Who has time to update a blog? Much less even complete a post, amidst all the Crystal Beach-age and Niagara Gorge-ing? Not I, said the little pig. So, I shall make you a deal. Below is a list of post titles I have started (and/or are still incubating in the womb of my magnificent mind) and have not yet reached their full...maturation, if you will. You, deeply analyze the list, decide which one most tickles your fancy, then leave your comment telling me which one you would like most to read about. I, in return, will...(drum roll please)...complete to its fullest potential and post the one with the most votes. I would like to promise that eventually I will post them all, but as my better half urges me to do time and time again with no avail, I will under promise and (hopefully) over deliver.

Any-hooter, without further ado, the list:

1. Earning Your Stripes--er, I mean, Staples
2. My Dears in the Headlights: A Quiz of Toddler Verbage
3. The Case of the Missing Slice
4. Worst Ideas Ever
5. Don't You Wish You'd Seen it First? (So You Could've posted it on Your Blog)

I know, right??? I mean, there are like sooo many to choose from! How in the name of all that is Candyland will you ever pick just one? Glad I'm not you. Your job is T-U-F-F.

Good Luck.

15 comments:

Tyler and Jenica said...

Abby you crack me up!!! I love this post! I will choose to hear about #2. Now make it happen :)

Jeff said...

oooo...number 5 for sure! We live in Buffalo. I con only imagine how good that will be!

annie said...

i want them all. then i want to copy you and leave a list of my own on my blog cause i'm having the same updating problem. ok so if i HAVE to narrow it down...i like number 2 (cause who doesn't love max stories) i don't need to hear #3 (i already know what happened to the slice - i ate it) #4 sounds funny and clearly i like #5 cause i wish i'd thought of this idea first. so i say 2. or 5. or 1. crap.

Team Fraser said...

I am hoping that all these are true events of the McIntire family...I would like to hear #2 first!! Thanks

gina bina said...

#5 fo sho!

Anthony and Kristie said...

#2 please, although I am kind of wondering if you really can come with a worse idea than me (#4).

Chuck said...

O.K. that was cute and fun, but no pictures of grandchildren! I submit a priority list: #2, 5, 4, 1, and since you got busted by Annie regarding #3, that will be my last choice. (nothing personal Annie)

abbyjane said...

Alright. Looks like numero dose-o is in the lead. I'll leave the "polls" open a bit longer. Tell your friends! Don't let YOUR favorite get voted off!

By the way, Chuck, Annie didn't actually eat the missing slice--at least THIS PARTICULAR slice anyway. So that may or may not change your vote...

Nicea said...

If Annie's not the culprit in #3, then it must be Clementine, which is why #3 comes in last on my list, too. So I'd like to hear, in this order please, #2, #4, #1, #5, #3. Thank you very much.

Jeff said...

I want to change my mind...I would like to hear number one from your perspective. Ya, that'd be purdy good.

VK Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VK Jackson said...

Check it out,
FaceHead Studios is the place to win free personalized artwork for your MySpace, Facebook, Blog or personal use. There will be Daily winners, E-mail me your coolest, greatest, most awesomest photos of yourself, or of you and a best friend, or maybe even a family if it is a cool enough picture, then check back the next day to see if you have won. If you win you will get a a large and small version of the artwork to do with what you want. If you don't win try again with an even cooler photo. E-mail me at faceheadstudios@gmail.com and check out the blog at faceheadstudios.blogspot.com

Nicea said...

This is Shawn, not Nicea!! I want to add one to the list that I would prefer to hear about: 3 year olds on Excedrin and what to do about it!

Sherry Carpet said...

all of the above...or else.

RaCHeL said...

I'd be interested in hearing all of them actually. Now you have the hard job of posting! :) Thanks for having us over last night! Way fun! Check out our blog at:
shawmoments.blogspot.com