Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Katchup

We couldn't put it off any longer. Elder has officially become a New Yorker. Even though th plate looks much better than the orange Utah plate, I feel like such a sellout! Sorry, Elder.



Here are a couple pics of thing 2. She has decided that she no longer likes to sleep through the night (I knew it was too good to be true) and has been keeping us up a lot lately. This is partly to blame for the lack of posting. She is still such a sweetie though. Even though she is so extremely tired she smiles every time we make eye contact with her. She is a happy baby. I use to tell people that I didn't know if I'd ever be able to love another child as much as I loved Max, but thankfully there is an answer for that! The sweet child you fall in love with becomes a crazy person at precisely the same time you have another sweet child. I remember being so anxious for Max to grow up and do something besides nothing! That's probably why it took him a little longer than normal to start walking! This time around I am enjoying the immobile stage much much more. And for just that reason, Thing 2 will probably start walking next month!








Here are a few pics of Thing 1. The weather has been pretty nice, so it's been great to come out of our cave and see the sun!


We watched the movie August Rush the other night and thought it was great. It is so nice to watch movies that make you feel good when you're done watching them rather than "It was good, BUT." I thought the music was really interesting and the story was pretty decent too. I must admit that I am easily amused, but I guess if I were a harsh critic I'd say the story line seemed long in some places and extremely rushed and underdeveloped in other places. But it still had me involved, entertained and feeling good through most of the show. Look to the bottom of our playlist for August's Rhapsody and it will give you a sample of some of the great music in the show. If anyone knows of any other good movies like this, please recommend.

Oh, and 1 more thing. Abby is going to kill me for posting this, but if anyone is wondering where Max got his lazy eye...It wasn't me!


11 comments:

Team Fraser said...

OMG that picture is priceless! Sorry Abby but I love it! And Max is just a mini Jeff... it's so crazy how much they look alike. Perri (?) is so cute...she is starting to get big...well not tall...but you know what I mean! Good to see the things!!

The Marsing's said...

Jeff, let me know how the couch is feeling these days......

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Hey just though I would recommend a good movie for you guys. It's called Martian Child, weird title, but it is really good. Promise you will love it, promise. Well have a good one.

Alesha said...

That picture is cracking me up! I am thinking you guys are lame for getting NY plates, you have to roll UT deep....why not you still can? Sucks Perry isnt sleeping...No sleep=no fun!

Tyler and Jenica said...

Hola Abby and Jeff!

I made a blog for Tyler and I so we can keep in touch more often! Woo hoo! I'm excited for you guys to come to the wedding. It's coming up so soon!

xoxo Jenica

Danica Osborn said...

i love that you call them thing one and thing two. that cracks me up. and the for sale sign above was priceless...although i admit, it took me a couple seconds to figure out what was wrong with it.

Danica Osborn said...

p.s. i too have good things to say about the movie martian child and also dan in real life...

abbyjane said...

I don't know which is more shocking, the fact that Jeff posted our license plate on the world wide web, or the oh so delightful picture of his wife after she deliberately asked him not too!

Forget the couch mars, he's sleeping in the GARAGE! Better watch out Hunny, pay back's a [insert not very nice word here]!!!

Chuck said...

Not exactly sure where the line was drawn Jeffy -- but I think you may have crossed it!!! I once heard, "Hell hath no fire like an angry woman". Things are probably heating up for you.

Nicea said...

I like the NY plates. I like Max and Perry, too.

Nicea said...

Oh, and I like Abby's lazy eye and the new look of your blog. I kinda like you guys.