Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Marketing 101

I walk by this house everyday, and apparently they are selling. I guess that since the market is so hot in Buffalo right now you don't need to get much exposure to sell your home. Just throw something together in Print Shop, tape it to the window, and wait next to the phone....hmmmm.


They must not have received many calls cause a few days later I found this...
I'm still trying to figure out what this sign means. Maybe they need a second mortgage or something...I can't seem to think of any other reasons why someone would buy something they already owned.

The worst part is that the sign appears to be professionally made. Oh well. At least it's in a nice area. Here is the neighbor's house:

And across the street:
And a few houses down to the corner:
I'm telling you...we live in the struggle. At least it's adding to our street-cred.

And I forgot to post this after we got back from our nice, warm, spring break trip to Utah.
I was so mad at the snow. I decided to protest by throwing it away! Not very efficient, I know, but at least I got my frustration out. It's just too bad that it melted before the garbage man came!

5 comments:

Team Fraser said...

Jeff,

Did you forget that you attended Eisenhower Jr.? We already have all the street-cred we need. Nets & Omelettes for life!! Living in the struggle... I am right there with you buddy...Magna... Westside!!

-Garrett-

aka

-G'd up from the feet up-

Anthony and Kristie said...

Oooh how I love reading your blog. You guys always crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

Way to celebrate the ghetto. Our landlord can't seem to understand why we don't want to raise Hugh on Rounds Ave. I tried nicely explaining it has something to do with all the house arrest anklets we see. Here we come Cheektowaga. Are y'all moving into the Calls?

Stacey said...

Ha ha those houses look like mine :)