Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Let's just say it's been a rough couple of days! Grandma went home, Jeff had a big final, and Max is, well, just being his "go go go" self. Abby's postpartum has hit rock bottom!
No, really-some friends brought over a congratulatory bottle of Martinelli's and we thought we'd take a few funny pictures.

We had the biggest snowfall of the season the other day, and Max was excited to get out and help shovel the snow! I'm hoping that is a habit he will not only keep, but expand to lawn mowing, fence painting, and all that other stuff dads like to pin on their sons!

4 comments:

Team Fraser said...

Such a cute fam! Perry is so funny I love all her faces! She has the "fork" as Garrett likes to call it...I have one too!!

Melinda Szarek said...

"I'm hoping that is a habit he will not only keep, but expand to lawn mowing, fence painting, and all that other stuff dads like to pin on their sons!"

HAHAHAHAHAAAA
Yes, yes they do!!
Hopefully Max will have a little better attitude about it than his dad did!!
LOVE YA!

Alesha said...

That cracks me up! Resorted to drinking huh...thats why I havent dared go two yet...haha

Stacey said...

I love your blog so much!! I miss you guys... cute little family!