Monday, December 10, 2007

















OK, I haven't figured out how to make the pictures nice and neat yet. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it!

In the first pic. Perry was really mad, but since it's such a classic picture of Max I had to include it!

The second pic. (left to right) is Max getting ready to take Clementine for a walk. He loves walking the dog and he loves snow. Put the two together and he's in heaven.

The third pic. is Tessa and Beckham Brown and Max and Perry. The Browns came down Saturday night and we had fun taking pictures of all the kids.

I love that fourth pic. of Perry. Abby thinks she looks like Max when he was a baby, but I think she's cuter than he was!

7 comments:

Alesha said...

That last pic of her is to DIE for! She is very cute! We wish we could have come up and seen you also. We need to soon. Jeff when are you out of school?

The Marsing's said...

Love the pics! Also, dear Jeffereyerey, I commend you for the fantastic job you are doing with your blog. Besides myself, I don't know many (if any) male figures who can blog so well!

Alesha said...

I also compliment you Jeff, I think you are doing GREAT~ "fill" as you like to call him gets out on Thrusday, maybe we could come up and see you guys next week. We have a little present for the babe.

Team Fraser said...

oh so sute..all the kids are! Yeah she looks like Max!

Stacey said...

How cute are you guys? I am starting to plan this years vacations.... When can we come and see you?

Stacey said...

How cute are you guys? Well I am planning our vacations this year... When can we come and see you?

Anthony and Kristie said...

What cute kids you have. I looked at your friends blog, Parker and Riley's faces look identical. The only difference is Parker is shorter and looks like he eats a little better.