Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Perry's Fashion Show

Okay, so I finally learned how to get the pictures from my camera to the computer, so after much adieu here are the pictures of Perry all dressed up as promised to the Grannies. Thank you again Gwamma Charlotte for the DARLING box of bows you made for her...many of which will be featured in this post. And thank you again too, Gwamma Meesha (Nicea), for the also DARLING clothes you've sent us. It is way too much fun to dress up a little girl! It's better than Barbie!! This will probably be a pretty boring post for anybody else, so feel free to bypass it...













I just love her cheeks! She weighs about twelve pounds already but is only about 21 inches long! She has the shortest little legs! It is so funny! Anyway, I think this is my favorite little outfit. Gramma Char made the bow and gave her the boots. Gramma Meesha provided the cute top and leggings.













MORE TO COME LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Danica Osborn said...

she is a doll! i love how our kids are all done up and better dressed than we are half the time! :) good work guys! p.s. even with the bows in her hair, you'll be amazed at how many people will still refer to "her" as a "him"--i too was diligent with the bows but people are ridiculous!

Team Fraser said...

Um she is just the cutest thing ever! Her outfits are so "big girl" I love it!

Bree said...

Love the beanie. I really love when they start looking like adorable little babies- around three months, and less like a fetus/newborn. Then their personality starts coming out, and it's just the GREATEST! Glad your past the "hard part"! loves

Chuck said...

Many thanks for the pictures Abby. Miss Perry is such a cutie. I love the picture with the brother kiss. We are anxiously waiting for your visit so we can have a hands on look!

Alesha said...

ADORABLE! she is so cute! I want to see her again, when are we going to get together?

Melinda Szarek said...

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!
XOXOX

Stacey said...

She is so Cute! I love her clothes... I wish my clothes were that cute! How is Abby feeling?

Boss said...

I love little girl clothes. And Perry is the perfect model. I actually kind of like it when Grace messes up her clothes, cause then we get to play dress up all over again.

Nicea said...

I can't believe I missed this blog until today! I've been faihfully checking every day...until the last couple of days. Ooops. Perry looks so darling in her outfits. Thanks, Ab, for all the pics. Hi, Max and Jeff!

Kristy said...

I know it is oh so fun to dress up a girl. I find myself getting all three of them ready and then we stay home all day long. She is so stinkin cute. Where did you get the hat?

jEn said...

Ab its me jen! I'm glad i found you. Hows the babe? She is so dang cute. Love ya

Mickell said...

Holy cow guys!!! She is SO DANG Cute!!! I love all of these pictures of cute little Perry!!! I miss you guys so much! I think we really might be going to SLC when you are in town so fun!!! I will let you know for sure...but I hope it is the same dates!!!