Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lotsa Pictures

This is the look we usually see on Clem's face. She's probably thinking, "What are these idiots going to do today?!?"

The other day my wife made me walk home from school while it was freezing. It was really interesting weather. The entire city was covered in a thin layer of ice. I seriously almost ate it eight times in the short 1/2 mile walk. Anyway, when I got home I had that same thin layer of ice all over my coat. The picture doesn't do it justice. I have really never seen anything like it. I
During the Super Bowl, Max got so excited when the Giants sacked Tom Brady that he started jumping up and down on the couch. Unfortunately, his balance isn't as good as he thinks it is and he ended up reenacting the sack with Max as Tom Brady and coffee table as Michael Strahan. I needed to stay home and watch the Super Bowl...wait, I mean Perry, so Abby made up for making me walk home in the freezing ice by taking Max to the hospital. Had we known it was going to take FIVE FLIPPING HOURS to get his cut Super glued we might have just done it ourselves! More on this story to come later from Abby.
They put him in this great straight jacket so he wouldn't touch his face while they were gluing. I think I've got a new product idea! "Having a hard time getting things done at the house because of your two year old? Try our new product and you'll be able to work for hours at a time!"
I just asked Max who was in this picture and he said "That's max wrapped up like a taco!" HAHA!! He's so funny!
Max and Clem...Clem seems to look a bit more suspicious than loving. She's probably thinking, "OK, what are you going to do to me next?"
Perry loungin' around in her robe. Ah...the good life!
Happy baby.
Broody baby.
Max making Perry laugh.

The O.G. Nice hat son. You'll get a lot of ladies with that one. Max's favorite team is the Chargers (I had nothing to do with it, he picked them all on his own...I guess he knows talent when he sees it!). This is my very first Chargers hat from the early 90's.
This is our friend, Abdul. He came here from Ghana to go to school.
This is the self-proclaimed "Bob" (his real name is Weibo Si). He came from China to go to school. Sometimes when I start to think that Utah is far away and it's hard being away from my friends and family, I just think about these guys.

Max's silly face. It looks kinda scary to me!

My Professors kept forgetting my name, so I thought it was time to do something to stand out a little more. Do you like it?

I wear the mohawk pretty well, don't you think? :)

Que tenga buen dia.


It may seem, form the lack of Abby pictures, that we don't like our mommy around here. The fact is that she just won't ever let us take pictures of her.

15 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Poor Max in his straight jacket, I can't believe they did all that for super glue. I hope he isn't scared for life. Perry is so stinking cute in all her pictures, you have a beautiful baby. Jeff, do your Professors remember your name now?

Alesha said...

Awe his poor little eye, so sad! Lovin the mowhawk!

Melanie said...

Perry couldn't get any cuter! Poor Max with his sad little eye! Its funny to see Jeff's friends, we met them at play group once! Its about time they got some recognition! J/K

Stacey said...

Love the hair! Max is a hottie... His hat is so funny. Clem is cute too! She makes me want to get another dog.

Brady and Britton said...

Jeff~

I love reading your blogs it's so fun! Glad to know you're healthy and happy! Your family is so cute and I love the mohawk! Keep in touch!

~Britton Morlock

Chuck said...

Thanks for the visuals to go with all of the tales I have been nearing. It's great to see that you are making a great adventure fo your time in Buffalo. Can't handly for your visit. Makes me anxious to know your sweet kids are growing up soooooo quickly. My hair clippers are oiled and ready J. But if you insist on longer hair use it to keep your head warm -- not a lightning rod!!!! We kind of like having you around. SEE YA SOON

Chuck said...

Confucius say blogging while half asleep can create confusing and incomplete message. Hope you made some sense of that post!

Team Fraser said...

Jeff you are so funny! Your kid is crazy! And you need to sneak pictures of your wife while she's sleeping or something! Can't wait to see you next weekend! Maybe then we can get some pic's!

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

I am so excited that you are coming to Utah!!!!! I would so love to see you, Cicily, and Morgan! Roomie reunion! Let me know when you are free and let's get together. I work in the morning from 9 - 12 but my schedule is super flexible so i can always rearrange it. I can't wait to see you and your gorgeous kiddos! My phone number is 801-318-9886. Call me when you can and let's figure out when we can get together. Love you and can't wait to see you...it has been forever.

Melissa said...

That is so sad about Max- I think doctors are cruel!! Perry is so cute, she is still so little.

Sherwoods said...

Abby,

I just found your blog through a long line of blog surfing. So how is having two kids? How is Buffalo? Have you been able to come into NYC yet? If you can in the next few weeks, let us know, but then we are headed to Mexico City. I would love to keep in touch with you. Our blog is jsherwood.blogspot.com

Mandy (Larsen) Sherwood

Kristy said...

i love it! So fitting for you Jeff. You need to get over it Jane you are beautiful so let us see you. Max looks like he was a good patient. Miss you guys! The kids get cuter(if that is possible) every post. Luvs, Kristy

Sherwoods said...

When are you headed to Utah? How long will you be there? I will be headed there in about two weeks. I am sure we will just miss each other. Bummer!

Bree said...

WOW! What a post! I am so happy to see some pics of Perry. She is BEA-utiful! Is Abby alive? Tell her to call me, or comment on my blog, or SOMETHING! I miss her terribly.

Mickell said...

Josh wants to know what has Buffalo done to you???? Go JEFF!!! Hey Abbs I know all about the hospital and getting strapped down like that...thats how we spent our Christmas eve!!! NOT FUN!!! Poor little max! See ya in like a day in a half!