Tuesday, March 25, 2008

R S T L N E

Yes. Eye am aware of my spellen error. En fact, der well be alot of dem tru-out des post. Allow me to explane. Several weeks ako a water bottle spelled--or leaked--en my purse. Amonk da waterlokked casualtees was my cell pone. Sence den, Eye av not been able to use my four key. Et semply well not work. Wat exactly does des mean, you ask? Well, my dear frends, et means any text messaje you receeve from me well read lyke des post as da four key olds da place of da 3 letters of da alpabet dat come after da letter F. Et also means dat ef your pone number as a four en et, Eye cannot call you unless you were prokrammed en my pone pryor to des unfortunate event. Woo knew dat dose 3 letters were used so often! Not me, but eye mess dem...very muc.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are freakin hilarious!! I am laughing so hard that I am crying!! oh man. I sure do miss you!!!!!

Love,
Jenny

Nicea said...

Me, too. I'm laughing out loud. I'm supposed to be entering Term 3 grades into the computer and decided to take a break to check out your blog. It must have taken you forever to type it like that on a regular working keyboard. Love you, honey.
Mom

Melissa said...

You kill me!! I had to read through it a couple of times to get all the words. It seems life has come to a place where we can't live without our cell phones and now even the number four key!! Miss ya tons!!

Bri or Aaron said...

Ok, so I guess I'm supposed to update? We love St. George! Are you guys going to come back here? We want to buy or build in Green Springs soon. Aaron is the Director of Operations at the Washington Community Center. It doesn't open till May but it's going to an awesome rec center! He still might go to Law school but who knows? Things are great with his job and he works with Wendi (a sister from his mission). I think that's about it. Bri's at home with the kids and love it!

Anthony and Kristie said...

dat es craze. Da same ting hapennd to my compooter.

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh that cracks me up!!