Monday, March 17, 2008

Oi Vey!

I've heard and agreed with the saying, If Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy...until I my son turned 2. Whoever coined this delightful little phrase must not have had a toddler. Or, perhaps, failed to recognize the reason Mama ain't happy is probably because her toddler REFUSED to smile for a flippen' St. Patrick's Day Picture in his couldn't-be-more-perfect-for-the-occasion Mr. Froggy towel! The saying should read: If the toddler ain't happy, you better BELIEVE nobody else is!

Oh well. He still makes a pretty cute naked leprechaun, even when he's throwing an unbelievable tantrum, don't ya think? We'll go to bed tonight and wake up for a better day tomorrow...we hope!

Happy St. Patty's!






12 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute!!! what a bad mom I am and forgot to dress my kids in green:)

Nicea said...

Q: What did St. Patrick say to the snakes before he drove them out of Ireland?
A: Okay, guys, any of you who wany to stay here in Ireland, raise your hand.

Poor, sad little green Maxy Toad. Hope you feel happier in the morning!

Nicea said...

On another blog I just read comments by someone named Perry Jane. That's pretty cool, don't you think?

Melinda Szarek said...

HEY!
Cute froggy towel... ;)
Someone must REALLY love that kid!!

Team Fraser said...

Um he is so cute!! And you just gotta love the attitude!!

Jen said...

Hey Abby it is Jen (gilbert) Paxman. I linked to your blog somehow. Your kids are adorable. Having two is crazy huh?!?

Jeff said...

Jen Paxman,

I can't link to you blog for some reason, so if you check this again send me your blog address!! I don't know how else to find you! I've looked!

Abby

Jeff said...

Abby,

Why are you in my google account? You reading my email? Bad girl.

Jeff

Stephanie said...

Don't worry...this too shall pass. It just feels like forever while your in the midst of the terrible two's. For Chloe it was the terrible 3's. And now for Lily it's the terrible 2 1/2's. Cherish the sweet moments...they'll help to get you through!

steph said...

haha. i totally agree!! you can wake up totally happy and if your baby is a grump, you'll have a terrible day. those are the worst!! haha.

but the picture is still adorable!

Anthony and Kristie said...

True that, I feel your pain Jane.

The Marsing's said...

Jefe, your title is german....you!